Pages

Friday, 26 March 2010

Decisions ..!!

I have been chopping and changing my mind about having  2 blogs Maya and Lila  since creating them..!   Trying to decide if i wanted to split things into art stuff, collected text / articles and  general stuff..  have 3 blogs, 2 blogs or just one re-named  where i put everything.   Unnecessary  Stress.!!
Now.. having Finally made my mind up i choose to keep Two..  Lila for Art and home / everything..etc and Maya for  collected inspirations and to put all Roys Poetry in one place... 
..so the blogs have had a bit of editing done and what you can't find on Maya  will now be on here somewhere soon  ..a few posts will be added  but backdated  ..    ..  plus in-amongst  all my Sorting... i have found a few Oldposts kept from deleted blogs   ..so will post them too either backdated or as memories..
 ... if you want to look around ..!!  xx

3 comments:

Gina said...

must be spring or something ? :)

i so know that moment of indecision and looking at blogs - I did the same ... i have my shop for artworks, my published poetry, my photographic place and my blog for general stuff that links to my other blogs - its a bit of a juggle but it is much easier to keep organised (than trying to find any one thing or type of thing in one blog) ...

I mean even that one thing we do (art for example) has many sub categories ...

Its only an additional consideration if you are every signing off with a web address - of course those that are really interested will find ALL of you in the exploration ...

nicely done Sarah ... >> Gina
http://ginaseye.blogspot.com/
http://fyneartstreasures.blogspot.com/

layers said...

I am impressed that you can manage 2 blogs! I can barely keep up with my one blog. And I see in a previous post that you have been exploring Wabi Sabi-- aesthetics that I love and also explore sometimes in my blog posts as well.
I like your abstracts.

Gina said...

thinking about this ... with the new 'page' facility in blogger it might help to bring all our blogs into one place - i am playing with the idea at the moment.

by creating a page (for the 2nd blog and another page for the third) is sits at the top of the site as a tab which one sees when entering the site ...

i am hoping i dont have to repost each post but just transfer it over .. not sure ... will keep playing >>> Gina